Enter your work in the HOW International Design Awards.
What You Can Win
All winners will see their work in HOW’s April 2011 International Design Annual and get a $100 discount to the 2011 HOW Design Conference. One Best of Show winner will get a FREE TRIP to the 2011 HOW Design Conference (roundtrip airfare, hotel and conference registration) and an award to be presented at the conference.
How to enter
You can register your entry online or download a printable entry form. Be sure to enter all of the relevant information online or type/print the Entry Form completely. This information will be reproduced in the magazine exactly as submitted if you are selected as a winner>
- Send 2 well-protected samples. No slides or digital images please.
- Credit all persons involved in the creation of the piece. HOW isn’t responsible for incorrect, illegible or incomplete credit information.
- Describe the objective and the results of your entry in 100 words or less and include the description online or with the Entry Form (optional but strongly suggested).
- Securely attach your online Entry Confirmation page or a copy of the Entry Form to the back of each sample of your entry. Include 2 copies of the Payment Form with your payment.
Designs may be entered in more than one category. Submit a separate entry and payment for each category.
- Annual reports
- Covers/jackets (magazines, books, etc.)
- Editorial (magazines and book spreads or total format)
- Environmental graphics
- Invitations/announcements/greeting cards
- Miscellaneous (style guides, menus, complex promos, etc.)
- Packaging (consumer goods, CDs, etc.)
- Print advertising
- Student work
- 3D objects (gifts, wearables, calendars, 3D promos, etc.)
Work must have been created between Sept. 2, 2009 and Sept.1, 2010. We do not accept videos, CD-ROMs, DVDs, websites or other interactive work, or digital images or slides of print work. All digital work is eligible in our Interactive Design Awards.
Single entry—$85 (stationery systems are counted as single entries)
Campaign—$100 (three or more pieces from a single campaign)
Student Single Entry—$40
Student Campaign—$60 (three or more pieces from a single campaign)
All entries must be registered online or postmarked no later than Sept 1., 2010. Entries postmarked after Sept. 1 require a late fee of $25 per entry. Entries postmarked after Sept. 15, 2010 will not be accepted.
.For More Information or to Enter Online, Visit How Design.